You’ll be reporting directly to the Creative Director, and working closely with the creative and marketing departments to successfully deliver creatives within packaging and digital for the upcoming new collections. Working on a variety of products and exciting branded collaborations projects, you will be bringing to life creatives across the brand’s packaging that are meaningful to our customers.
is to make
We’re Stitch & Story, and we’re all about reimagining craft kits for the next generation. Starting out as a series of knitting classes, we repackaged the workshop experience into beautiful all-in-one-kits supported by online video content that has globally inspired many to get hooked. Our mission is to make crafting simple through our online store, content and social media - the creative seed starts with us. We’re loved by over 60-thousand people across social media and the curiosity continues to grow.
As a category, crafting is worth £51bn globally and there are 34 million knitters in the UK. So far, we’ve raised over £2million in venture capital funds and we’re on track to go for our Series A next year, to become the world’s most-loved crafts kit brand. Stitch & Story sells in 50+ countries and operates a Stitch & Story LLC subsidiary company in the USA. The founders, Jen and Jennifer, are ambassadors to the government’s Department of International Trade Exporting is Great Campaign.
We’re in the process of setting up new global territories and collaborating with exciting global brands including Pusheen and Hello Kitty. We’re stocked in well-known department stores including Liberty London, TJMaxx, Boots, Nordstrom and Anthropologie.
We were recently featured in a top BBC news article amongst Netflix and Boohoo as one of the five companies booming during the lockdown.
• Work closely with the Creative Director and copywriter to creatively answer branding and packaging briefs.
• Ensure the brand’s distinctive visual identity is consistent across all packaging touchpoints.
• Work closely with various departments to cover a multitude of marketing collateral in print and digital.
• Create simple-to-follow illustrations to help us achieve our goal of ‘crafting made simple’.
• Support the team by creating marketing and sales collateral to build brand consistency.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating print, packaging and marketing designs.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to successfully collaborate with other departments.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• A pro-active can-do attitude.
• Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise multiple projects, and meet strict deadlines.
• Agency or inhouse background considered.
• Have a strong commercial understanding.
To apply, please send your portfolio, CV, cover letter
outlining why you’d be perfect for the job and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear from you!