Digital Marketing Executive
We’re Stitch & Story, and we’re all about reimagining craft kits for the next generation. Started out as a series of knitting classes, we have repackaged the workshop experience into beautiful all-in-one-kit supported by online video content that has globally inspired many to get hooked. Our mission is to make crafting simple through our online store, content and social media - the creative seed starts with us. We’re loved by over 50+ thousand people across social media and the curiosity continues to grow.
So far, we’ve raised over £2million in venture capital funds and we’re on track to go for our Series A next year, to become the world’s most loved crafts kit brand. We’re in the process of setting up new global territories and collaborating with exciting global brands including Pusheen and Hello Kitty.
You will be working closely with our Head of Growth, Digital Campaigns Manager and Social Media Content Specialist to optimise and execute of paid advertising and email marketing campaigns.
You will contribute to the successful growth of Stitch & Story by taking full responsibility for performance heavy channels. This will have a big impact on customer acquisition and retention therefore substantially increasing revenue.
ABOUT THE ROLE;
- Building, tracking and optimisation of all paid channels across the UK, US and other international territories, with a strong focus on spend optimisation, ROI and other performance KPIs
- Reporting of all performance metrics for paid channels and email marketing
- Building advertising campaigns and email journeys for new product launch campaigns and initiatives
- Working closely with our Social Media Content Specialist to build and optimise advertising copy
- Ensuring product listings are up to date within our eCommerce platform
- Supporting the marketing team with general administration duties
- Handling Inbound marketing queries and directing to relevant person/team
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience within a fast-paced, high growth B2C or boutique agency environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with a desire to further develop data analysis skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities or requirements and manage multiple tasks
- Pro-active with the desire to take full ownership of tasks and the ability to manage own workload within agreed deadlines
WHY WORK FOR US?
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme membership and generous staff discount. You’ll get to work in an exciting, high growth start-up and we will support you in your career path with a personal development map outlining skills and responsibility milestones as well as future progression and salary reviews.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter outlining why you’d be perfect for the job and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear from you!