We’re Stitch & Story, and we’re all about reimagining craft kits for the next generation. Started out as a series of knitting classes, we have repackaged the workshop experience into beautiful all-in-one-kit supported by online video content that has globally inspired many to get hooked. Our mission is to make crafting simple through our online store, content and social media - the creative seed starts with us. We’re loved by over 50+ thousand people across social media and the curiosity continues to grow.
So far, we’ve raised over £2million in venture capital funds and we’re on track to go for our Series A next year, to become the world’s most loved crafts kit brand. We’re in the process of setting up new global territories and collaborating with exciting global brands including Pusheen and Hello Kitty. You will be working closely with our Creative Director to elevate Stitch & Story by creating the brand styling guidelines. You will ensure consistency across all visual assets and continue the evolution of the Stitch & Story brand.
You will heavily contribute to our continued growth and success by telling our story through visuals to inspire our followers.
ABOUT THE ROLE;
- Create the Stitch & Story brand guidelines in collaboration with the UX/UI Designer and Social Media & Content Specialist
- Create branded presentation slide decks for internal and external use
- Support the internal team by creating marketing and sales collateral to build brand consistency
- Work closely with the Marketing team to produce newsletters, social media and website assets including web banners
- Create mood boards and briefs for external photographers, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Create a system to organise assets, providing availability and visibility to teams including the logistics and collections design team
- Create simple-to-follow illustrations to help us achieve our goal of ‘crafting made simple’
- Create animations for social media and Mailchimp campaigns
- Image retouching
- 3+ yrs of e-commerce retail experience within a design-focused role
- Experience of working with Shopify/Woocommerce or similar e-commerce platform
- Strong Adobe suite skills
- Experience of using Asana/Trello or similar PM tool and Gsuite
- Highly organised self-starter able to manage multiple tasks
- Work collaboratively across different departments and with various stakeholders
- Resilient and enjoy taking constructive feedback for constant improvement
- Able to challenge the status quo by providing constructive feedback to the team
- Basic photography skills - desirable but not essential
- Knitting or crafting industry experience - highly desirable but not essential
WHY WORK FOR US?
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme membership and generous staff discount. You’ll get to work in an exciting, high growth start-up and we will support you in your career path with a personal development map outlining skills and responsibility milestones as well as future progression and salary reviews.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter outlining why you’d be perfect for the job and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear from you!