Nothing quite beats our latest classic collaboration that invites you to take a trip down memory lane with the much-loved Peanuts comic strip, created by Charles M. Schulz. This new exclusive knitting and crochet collection is centred around happiness and the imaginative storylines behind the sentimental comic. So, indulge in the magic of storytelling and craft a classic using our superfine and chunky merino yarns.
Spread some happiness and watch your little ones create classic memories with this iconic knitted Charlie Brown Sweater. Made using with our super-soft merino wool, this sweater is not only full of character but friendly against your child’s skin.
Kit includes pattern for children aged 2 - 3 years / 4 - 5 years / 6 - 7 years / 8 - 9 years
Need help? Visit our online tutorials!
Each kit includes:
- 8 x 50g S&S The Lil’ Merino (100% merino wool)*
- Pair of 8mm bamboo knitting needles, long (35cm)**
- Charlie Brown Children's Sweater knitting pattern
- 1 x Peanuts woven label
- Sewing needle
- Basic knitting instructions
* If you are making size 8 -9 years, you will need to buy an extra ball of The Lil' Merino in Sand Gold (9 total). You can buy additional balls of The Lil' Merino Wool here.