Explore different craft techniques with these enchanting, woodland inspired kits that combine knitting and crochet in a simple, timeless and modern way.
Little ones can play in the world of adventure and fairy tales with this blossom adorned deer baby hat. With crocheted antlers and colourful flower motifs, the Woodlands Deer Hat is the perfect blend of knitting and crochet techniques.
Knit in simple stocking stitch with decorations crocheted using double and treble crochet stitches, this kit includes everything you need to create a charming and colourful baby hat.
Need help? Visit our online tutorials!
Kit includes pattern for babies aged 0 - 6 months / 6 - 12 months / 12 - 24 months
Each kit includes:
- 2 x 50g S&S The Lil’ Merino Wool (100% merino wool)
- Contrast yarn for the decorations
- Pair of 5mm bamboo knitting needles, short (25cm)*
- 4.5mm bamboo crochet hook*
- Woodlands Deer Hat pattern (UK Terminology)
- Sewing Needle
- How to Knit Basic Guide
- How to Crochet Basic Guide