Explore different craft techniques with these enchanting, woodland-inspired kits that combine knitting and crochet in a simple, timeless and modern way.
Stories come to life with this joyful, spring-inspired rabbit baby hat. Adorned in crochet blossoms with floppy rabbit ears, the Woodlands Bunny Hat is a pleasant introduction to different craft techniques using our supersoft The Lil’ Merino yarn.
Knit in simple stocking stitch with decorations crocheted using double and treble crochet stitches, this kit includes everything you need to create an adorable, pastel-hued baby hat.
Need help? Visit our online tutorials!
Kit includes pattern for babies aged 0 - 6 months / 6 - 12 months / 12 - 24 months
Each kit includes:
- 2 x 50g S&S The Lil’ Merino Wool (100% merino wool)
- Contrast yarn for the decorations
- Pair of 5mm bamboo knitting needles, short (25cm)*
- 4.5mm bamboo crochet hook*
- Woodlands Bunny Hat pattern (UK Terminology)
- Sewing Needle
- How to Knit Basic Guide
- How to Crochet Basic Guide