A lovely mention by Katie Betty Jones Textiles at our high street heist last Friday.
Some snaps from The Wandering Boutique, part of the @somewhereto_LDN #highstreetheist :
1) Learning to knit with the lovely Stitch & Story: stitchandstory.tumblr.com
2) Button rings by Too Much Toot: toomuchtoot.co.uk
3) Emma of Rasberry B Boutique: raspberrybboutique.co.uk
4) Tada Notebooks:tadanotebooks.co.uk
5) Pop- up shop store front!
6) Some of my bits & pieces
7) Stitch & Story’s stand
8) Esoteric London: http://esoteric-london.co.uk/
9) Man with flowers, getting all Morrisey with the super talented Susana Silva who came to perform to support the event: https://twitter.com/SusanaSMusic
10) Zeke jewellery: http://zeke-jewellery-and-accessories.myshopify.com
It was a great day & I’m sorry there aren’t more photos of all the stalls! I would also recommend checking out the superbly talented Ladybird Likes: http://www.ladybirdlikes.com & Gemma Goldstone: http://www.gemmagoldstone.com
All photographs © Christopher Young 2013
Our knitting kits are now available at Things British, Carnaby Street! This wonderful retailer in the heart of London is a huge supporter of designer-makers and we’re proud to be a vendor! We’ve secured the space just in time for those last min Xmas gifts, so be sure to visit as we’re only there for 1 month! x
Our Pop-up Store at Hanbury Hall last week was a success! Thanks to everyone who popped by and showed support. We met some fantastic designers and crafts makers selling jewellery, lampshades, cards, and fashion; sampled lovely mulled wine tea from Bluebird Tea; and knitted using meter long, giant needles! What a great way to kick start the Christmas festivities!
Keep an eye out on when our next pop-up will be.
Jen & Jen
Stitch & Story will be at Spitalfields next week! Don’t miss out on FREE knitting lessons! Come and join in the fun, we’ll be selling our lovely yarns, knitted pieces, as well as knitting kits for beginners! RSVP here!
If you do anything on the weekend of the 17th and 18th November then pop down to The Pop Up Department Store!
Winter is almost near and it’s the perfect time to start knitting those cozy socks or chunky scarves! Our gorgeous, semi-dyed yarn is great for that easy, dapple effect. Learn to knit today!