A lovely mention by Katie Betty Jones Textiles at our high street heist last Friday.
Some snaps from The Wandering Boutique, part of the @somewhereto_LDN #highstreetheist :
1) Learning to knit with the lovely Stitch & Story: stitchandstory.tumblr.com
2) Button rings by Too Much Toot: toomuchtoot.co.uk
3) Emma of Rasberry B Boutique: raspberrybboutique.co.uk
4) Tada Notebooks:tadanotebooks.co.uk
5) Pop- up shop store front!
6) Some of my bits & pieces
7) Stitch & Story’s stand
8) Esoteric London: http://esoteric-london.co.uk/
9) Man with flowers, getting all Morrisey with the super talented Susana Silva who came to perform to support the event: https://twitter.com/SusanaSMusic
10) Zeke jewellery: http://zeke-jewellery-and-accessories.myshopify.com
It was a great day & I’m sorry there aren’t more photos of all the stalls! I would also recommend checking out the superbly talented Ladybird Likes: http://www.ladybirdlikes.com & Gemma Goldstone: http://www.gemmagoldstone.com
All photographs © Christopher Young 2013
Our knitting kits are now available at Things British, Carnaby Street! This wonderful retailer in the heart of London is a huge supporter of designer-makers and we’re proud to be a vendor! We’ve secured the space just in time for those last min Xmas gifts, so be sure to visit as we’re only there for 1 month! x
Winter is almost near and it’s the perfect time to start knitting those cozy socks or chunky scarves! Our gorgeous, semi-dyed yarn is great for that easy, dapple effect. Learn to knit today!